BabyPlay highly values every customer and respects everyone’s privacy. We collect information about you through our website which is used to improve your shopping experience, as well as communicate with you about your orders and our products, services and promotions.
We collect information that is relevant and necessary to our business, to provide you with the highest quality service. The types of information collected includes any or allof the below:
- Personal information: your name, street address, telephone number, billing information, email address, and other relative information.
- Navigational information: information about your experience on our website, where you go through when using the site.
We collect this information in order to provide our customers with the best service. In order to achieve this we may use the information you provide for:
- Processing transactions you make on our site
- Verifying your identity if you have login issues such as forgetting your password
- Any marketing and promotional actions
- Use in any other purpose that you have given permission
The information may be stored on servers located with our hosting provider. Our agreements with them protect the information we collect from any unauthorised use. Your personal information will only be shared with third parties if required by law.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you would like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may change this policy by uploading a revised policy onto the website. The change will be effective from the date of upload.